Next up in our 'Getting to know' series is first team second row, Nick Glohe, here are his responses:
1) When was your Scotland debut?
2) What has been your best Scotland moment?
Qualifying for RLWC2021
3) Who is the best opposition player you’ve faced?
4) What Netflix show do you binge?
Not on Netflix but Seinfeld or Only Fools and Horses
5) What food is your guilty pleasure?
6) What is your pre-match song?
I’ve got quite a few in the playlist but always need to hear New Noise by Refuse
7) What piece of advice would you give someone trying to get into Rugby League?
Go for it. Some of my fondest memories are from playing rugby league. Find a local club, get involved and make mates for life.
8) Which player, past or present, would you most like to play with?
9) What hobby do you want to take up?
I’d like to get out and play more golf
10) Who is your funniest Scotland teammate?
11) What sport would you play if you weren’t a rugby player?
NFL (American football)
12) Favourite film?
Chariots of Fire
13) Which stadium do you most want to play at?
14) How are you staying fit during isolation?
Got some weights etc in my garage
15) Haggis or black pudding?
16) Super League or NRL?
17) Who’s your sporting hero?
18) Do you have any pre-match rituals/superstitions?
Nah as long as I’ve got music and headphones I’m sweet
19) What advice do you have for people during lockdown?
Use the time wisely. Read that book you always wanted to, connect with your family/friends, limit the time you spend watching the news and try stay positive, look out for one another, everyone’s in this together.